Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Eight Question MEME
Got this one from Trish.... who got it from Pat...

Six names you go by:
1. Louise
2. Mom
3. Gram & Grandma
4. Sis
5. ellouise
6. Weezey

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Off white sweat shirt
2. Dark grey stretchy-baggy, comfy pants
3. White socks...I look lovely too Trish

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. The sick to be well
2. Salvation for family members
3. Obama to get radically saved and put his faith in Jesus Christ

Three things you did last night/yesterday:
1. Went to the doctor
2. Finished chicken-dumpling soup that Fred had made
3. Slept for almost 10 hours

Two things you ate today:
1. Plain yogurt with walnuts, raisins & apples - it's good!
2. Gingerbread ... made by Fred's Mom

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. Shawn
2. Sandy

Two things you are going to do today/tomorrow:
1. Grocery shop with Fred
2. Sew

Your three favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Root beer, but not very often
3. Milk

Here's what you're supposed to do. Copy and paste the questions into your blog. Then delete my answers and type in your answers.You don't have to if you don't want to, but when you can't think of anything else to blog...this works!

3 comments:

  1. You were much nicer about Obama...he does need to radically saved though.
    Mmm...chicken and dumplin' soup sounds wonderful! Tom doesn't cook a lick. When I had my surgeries he got lots of take out! Thank you for praying for Mandy. I love you Weezy!!!
    Oh, Peggy and I had a wonderful visit with your Mom last night...she's quite a gal your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellouise, hum? where does that come from?
    I love you by any name..just like a rose. How does that go? A rose by any name would smell as sweet....or something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, ellouise comes from my baby sister Kay. I call her tay tay & she calls me ellouise. How did we get those names? Not a clue.

    ReplyDelete