Monday, November 30, 2009

Nov. 30, 2009 ... we're almost at the end of another year. Not sure where time goes, perhaps we'll find out when we reach heaven.

I've not been writing much on the blog, but I do check on everyone. I've gone through another 'spell' of being very fatigued, no energy and not much desire to do much of anything other than what I have to and that is lacking.

I find myself wondering why I go these times and I also wonder if I've been a contributor to the extent of them. I think the Lord has shown me that the answer is 'yes'. As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. My thoughts haven't been where they should be and my body pays the price. It's so easy to get caught up in what someone is doing and forgetting that I'm not supposed to meddle in affairs that don't concern me.

My hands need to be clean, so do my thoughts. I need to think on good things, Godly things and let the cares of this world go. That's easier said than done, but I have no reason not to work on it.

Well, enough for now. I need to get back to cleaning this office. And I have a picture to hang. My Fred painted our bathroom well over a month ago and I've yet to put anything on the walls. Simply no desire to do so till now.

Bye for now Ladies. Blessings to you all.

2 comments:

  1. I go through these periods myself. I find I have to talk myself into doing things...whether I want to or not.
    Did you get your picture hung? I know it looks purty!
    Love you Weezy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not feeling your very best can make you feel down..I know, that's how I get. If I do what I would consider a normal amount of activity, I pay for it with my fibro. I'm down for three days of solid rest. Fatigue is so overwhelming..the less you do, the less you want to do.
    Now hang that picture, take a picture and we'll all feel beter!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete