Thursday, December 11, 2008


"It's not too late... the angel said.
Even though the world's a mess...
Even though you're not as young...
Even though you've made mistakes and a few wrong turns
It's not too late...


And then I saw the world through the angels' eyes...
I saw the colors I could paint
The bridges I could build
The lives that I could touch
The dreams that could still come true
And it became very clear to me...
That it's not too late."

Ron Atchison


A special message...
When I don't understand something, I reach up and hold God's hand.
And we walk together in silence.
Ron Atchison

2 comments:

  1. With God we always have hope...I love that it's never too late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. The God of all hope. What a precious reminder this post is. Thank you so much for it..it blessed my morning.

    ReplyDelete