Monday, August 10, 2009





These are pictures from the deck of the cabin we'll be staying in. Can you imagine sitting in one of these rocking chairs and seeing the beauty of the Smokey Mountains? I am excited about seeing this beautiful place and Lord willing, will be taking lots of pictures to share when I get home.

Pat, you're more than welcome to come with me! Trish, you too!!! Oh ladies, wouldn't that make a wonderful trip? A blogger's retreat with open invitations to all our friends in blog world.

We won't be in Gatlinburg but will be visiting there so I'll do my best to find the Wild Plum Tea Room if that will fit with my daughter-in-law's schedule of things to do. Making time for a girls only outing sounds good.

Pat & Trish I deeply appreciate your kind and encouraging words. After listening to the sermon at church yesterday ... 'Distressing Times' .... I realized that God is opening the door for us to do this and I should appreciate it, stress and all. How many out there can even afford to do something like this right now? We're blessed that our son & daughter-in-law care for us enough to share this with us. As for them Georgia folk, well, I'll do my best there too and see it as God's providence in my life.

We leave on Thursday and I'll check on everyone before we go. I won't have a computer with me but know I'll surely be thinking about each one of you.
Our daughter-in-law has asked me to take my camera and get family pictures while we're there ... I'll have my tripod for that and truly look forward to seeing some unexpected treasures in the hills of Tennessee.

Shall get me to bed. G'nite. Blessings. I love you all.


2 comments:

  1. Have a good time. Its a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Plum Tea room and the artist community that it is nestled in. It is well worth a visit!!! Have a wonderful time my friend.
    Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete