Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hello my friends. It's hard to believe nearly a week has passed since I last posted anything. I find myself wondering where time is going and how does it go so quickly? We're almost at the end of another week and it's the first week in April already.

It's been a relatively normal week for us. (Define 'normal', I dare ya.) I had been more tired than usual and found myself resting and sleeping more than usual. I have learned, the hard way I might add, that I need to heed what my body is telling me and rest when I need to regardless of what time it is. So, I take naps at 1:00pm; 3:30pm; 5:45pm, etc. And I don't feel guilty about it. There was a time when I did. I thought that every minute of the day had to be filled with good and worthwhile endeavors if I my life was to matter at all. I am happy to report I have recovered from that train of thought.

I shall close for tonight. I have been checking all of your blogs daily and even though I don't leave comments each time on each one, you're all in my daily reading.

Blessings to each of you.

4 comments:

  1. Missed you!
    We all need to listen to our bodies, chores or what we think we need to do will still be there tomorrow. Like Mama and Daddy always said "they're not gouing anywhere!"
    I love seeing your flowers, can't wait for the Irises to come up... they happen to be the Tennessee State flower. My Aunt Jenny always flower gardens full of them.
    Sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care and rest. We also take an afternoon nap. Its actually too hot to do anything.

    I have an award for you on my blog, please receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are much wiser than I. I still try to push myself to be productive and then pay the price. Wisdom comes as different ages for different people, I guess I'm a slow learner....but I am finally learning!!
    My parents were super hard workers well into their last years, it's a hard act to follow, and I should realize that there is no need to try to "be them".
    Thanks for your insight, it's priceless.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i could nap... but I think they would be mad at work

    ReplyDelete