Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday

It's been a difficult day ... severe headache pain and I've not taken Lyrica since yest. morning .. wondering if that was the cause after all ... I just don't know anymore ... am so very tired again ... didn't sleep well last nite ... will call neurologist tomorrow & see if I can get in to see her next week ... having difficulty eating again ... not much of an appetite, nothing sounds good today.

Will it be this way forever? That's what it feels like right now. I'm just weary.

Thank you for praying for me.

7 comments:

  1. Dear Weezy...this makes me so sad.
    Every July our Church has a Special Healing Service. I would like to invite you, it's July 11th at the 10:30 a.m. service. We have seen many lives changed, healings and proof that By His Stripes We Are Healed. Not many teach this nowadays BUT our God is still on the throne. He is the God of miracles!
    I gave your Mom a card with all of the details on it.
    Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you, too, Louise. Haven't been keeping up with blogland very well, but was prompted to visit you tonight. May you feel His healing touch right now as you sleep (at least, I hope you are sleeping).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Weezy...I heard that you are home, Hallelujah!!! Miss you my dear friend...prayers go up and heaven comes down. Don't you love the power of God? Miracles, Miracles, Miracles they never cease to amaze me!
    Big Hugs and bunches of love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you my sweet friend! Praying...Much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise,

    I see you haven't posted in a long while. Thinking of you and continuing prayers for you. I truly wish there was a way for me to take your pain away so it would be bearable. You are so loved. Just had to write today in hopes it would strengthen or encourage you in some little way.
    ~ t.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Weezy...just stopping by to say that I miss you and am praying for you. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dea r Louise I hope marvin is recovering

    ReplyDelete