Thursday, June 26, 2008



If all goes well and if the Lord wills, my Fred & I will leave for Ohio tomorrow morning. He has made contact with a man he was in the Army with and they've arranged to meet just outside Fred's hometown.

They've been in contact for a few months via email and phone and he seems like a very nice person. He's a lawyer and a professor and his wife teaches school. They never had children so I'm wondering what she and I will find to talk about. I'm sure the Lord will let me know!

We'll also have opportunity to visit with Fred's brother and their Aunt. I hope we have time just to go sit on the beach at Lake Erie for awhile. We shall see.

Have a blessed week-end my dear friends. We plan on coming home on Sunday. Will check in then. Bless you all!

3 comments:

  1. Praying for a safe and restful trip!
    There is a special bond between Soldiers, I see it in Tom and his friend Jerry who is also from Ohio.
    Have a great visit!
    Love you!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time and enjoy the lake

    ReplyDelete