Wednesday, February 3, 2010


Who or what, do you wrestle with?


Scripture clearly tells us that "our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms". Ephesians 6:12


I've heard it said that we face three opponents:

The world, the flesh and the devil.


This morning I saw (again) that I am having difficulty winning the battle with my flesh, how in creation will I win over the other two?


Jesus! Relying totally upon Him. Calling on Him. Depending on His strength, not mine, in whatever situation I face.


Far too often I've attempted to deal with things on my own, in my own strength, forgetting that I have no strength apart from Christ. If I want to see answers that mean anything for eternity, my strength must be His.


May our focus be Him in all we do. May He be honored by our actions and our words. May our thoughts be brought captive to Him.


Blessings pilgrims .. Journey on .. Home is in view!



1 comment:

  1. I too have sometimes tried to deal with things on my own! Why? When the God... who with mere words, brought this world and all creation into existence!!!

    ReplyDelete