Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday night, Nov. 25, 2013

Hello everyone, it's almost time for me to get myself to bed. I've been upstairs doing some things on the computer. I don't watch TV after 7pm, there is nothing on worth watching is the way I feel about it. Not much on the radio either. Although I do listen to John MacArthur, RC Sproul and then Alistair Begg in the morning. I would recommend them to you. They come on at 8am and go through to 9:30 on 1500 AM, WLQV. At night I listen to David Dorn from Inter City Baptist and he comes on at 9pm. If I have time, I try to catch Emory Moss at 6pm, he's quite the man if you have questions about the Bible. He knows it well!

I was able to go grocery shopping with Fred this morning. And, as usual, we forgot some things so he'll go back tomorrow morning. I do that to him ya know.

Well, I'm going to go and get my shower and then listen to Pastor Dorn and then it's off to sleep-land.
Have a blessed night everyone!

Good nite!!
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment