Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday, Nov. 22, 2013




How's everyone doing??? I am well, thank the good Lord! Having some pain, but that's nothing new. I did make it to JoAnn Fabric's this morning and the store was packed. I did get in line to buy fabric and one other thing, but even then it took SO long that I got out of line, put my items back and left. If these stores are going to have sales, they should have enough "Team Members" to accommodate the customers. And, as my Fred said, the people who are purchasing fabric should at least have a clue as to how much they need. He stood there watching women say "Hmmm...well, I'm not really sure ... what do you think??" I agree.

In case you haven't noticed, it's raining and it's chilly and it's going to get chillier as the day goes on. We are in Michigan folks!

Our granddaughter Erica is supposed to come up after school and we're going to do some sewing, so I'd best get off here and rest my bones a while beforehand. Oh, to have her energy. I would be dangerous to myself and to others.

Love to all!
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment