Thursday, August 9, 2007

Good reports

Darly Fred had a good report yesterday at the cardiologist's. His heart is still in rhythm and beating at 54 beats per minute. He still gets tired but the concern has lessened a bit and that helps. He's not to over-extend himself and will see the doctor in 6 weeks. Thank You.

I had a phlebotomy yesterday as my hemoglobin, hematocrit and red cells were all elevated. Thankfully the nurse, Lori, got the 500cc from one vein. What a blessing. She said she prays before she does these procedures. Thank You.

Uncle is doing better according to the lung doctor. He is however, one stubborn man. It's basically his way or no way in much of his daily activities. I've learned that's how we all are ... selfish, self-centered, prideful, stubborn, hard-to-get-along-with, sinful people ... and that God in His infinite mercy chose to love us anyway. However, if we are truly His, He will not leave us as He found us. He doesn't need our permission to come in and do some housecleaning and rearranging of our thoughts, actions and attitudes. May I see my own faults as clearly as I think I see the faults of others. May I know of a certainty that it is by Your grace I am who I am and where I am. May I show mercy and grace and patience when faced with someone just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment